Everyone wants to make more money.
But very few people ask the question that actually matters:
Why would someone pay me?
Money is not created out of thin air.
Money flows toward value.
If you can solve a problem, save someone time, help them make money, entertain them, educate them, or improve their life, you create value.
And value gets rewarded.
The Biggest Mistake
Many beginners spend years looking for the "best side hustle."
Dropshipping.
Crypto.
Trading.
Affiliate marketing.
Another business model.
But they never stop to build valuable skills.
Without skills, every opportunity becomes temporary.
Skills Create Freedom
Instead of chasing every new trend, master one skill.
For example:
- Web Development
- AI Automation
- Copywriting
- SEO
- Graphic Design
Mastery creates confidence.
Confidence creates opportunities.
Build Assets, Not Just Income
Income pays today's bills.
Assets pay tomorrow's bills.
Examples of digital assets:
- A blog
- A YouTube channel
- Digital products
- A newsletter
- A software product
- A personal brand
Every asset you build today can continue generating value tomorrow.
My Philosophy
With The Medamine, I'm not trying to get rich overnight.
I'm building systems.
A website.
A blog.
Digital products.
Educational content.
A newsletter.
Every piece becomes part of a larger ecosystem that creates value over time.
Action for Today
Ask yourself these three questions:
- What valuable skill am I improving today?
- What asset can I build today?
- How can I help one more person today?
Stop chasing money.
Become so valuable that money naturally follows your work.
Remember:
Skills create value.
Value creates trust.
Trust creates customers.
Customers create revenue.
Revenue creates freedom.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire
Merci pour ton message 🙂
Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire